Αναζήτηση αυτού του ιστολογίου

Σάββατο 20 Οκτωβρίου 2018

I remember about his wondrous care.

I remember about his wondrous care. One day it was necessary for me to be in the city, and before returning to the desert, I went to the market. I had a little bit of money, and I wanted to buy something from the products myself, but suddenly I saw in one of the rows a small, old icon. Nicholas, written in copper lettering. Someone traded it for money. My money was enough to exchange it, but then I would not be able to buy food. After some thought, I got myself the icon, thinking that he himself St. Nicholas will take care of the necessities for me, and then I returned to the  desert with joy. A few days passed and suddenly inadvertently two brothers came to visit me from the nearest monastery and brought two backpacks of food and 8 kilos of powdered milk. Three times more than I could buy myself in the city. How the Saints take care of us, and how wonderful their help is!

Notes of the Orthodox monk

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: