Αναζήτηση αυτού του ιστολογίου

Κυριακή 10 Ιουνίου 2018

The remarkable ascetic of the 20th century, Schema-Archimandrite Cosmas (Smirnov) (1885-1968) witnessed the following revelation:

The remarkable ascetic of the 20th century, Schema-Archimandrite Cosmas (Smirnov) (1885-1968) witnessed the following revelation: Once, when the Elder prayed for those killed in WWI buried in his deserts (the soldiers of both fronts: Russian and German), he doubted: "Perhaps, it is not pleasing to you, Lord, that I pray for them?" "I knelt down" recalled the priest, "Suddenly the sky opened, and on every grave of German and Russian soldiers I saw a crown. "They are My martyrs," said the Lord, "not by their own will did they perish." "And I" father Cosmas concluded, "doubled and tripled the prayer for them

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: