Αναζήτηση αυτού του ιστολογίου

Τετάρτη 13 Φεβρουαρίου 2019

A hungry man came upon a vinegrower and asked him: "Please give me some grapes to eat!" "Wait a minute!" the vinegrower replied.

A hungry man came upon a vinegrower and asked him: "Please give me some grapes to eat!" "Wait a minute!" the vinegrower replied.

The hungry man waited for a while, however his patience quickly came to an end. He murmured: "He has forgotten all about me!" and went on his way. As he was leaving, he heard the vinegrower calling: "Brother! Wait! here, have these grapes. I went a little further into the vineyard because I wanted to choose the best grapes for you!"

This is what God does for us. It may seem to us that He has forgotten all about us, but He is searching to choose and give us what is best!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: