Αναζήτηση αυτού του ιστολογίου

Τετάρτη 27 Νοεμβρίου 2019

Miracle of the Icon of the Mother of God "Quick to Hear"



Miracle of the Icon of the Mother of God "Quick to Hear"

A real grief happened in my family. My son, who had a wife, a child, a good job, suddenly left everything and went to another family.  And there they drank together. Then he got in touch with the bandits, began to disappear for weeks somewhere. And his life rolled into hell.

I was advised to go to the village of Gorodische to the miraculous icon of the Mother of God, which I did. In church, I went to the priest and told him everything. He took my hand and led me straight to the icon of the Mother of God “Quick to Hear”. I began to pray with tears.
Returning home, I saw my son there. He lived with me for two weeks, did not drink alcohol at all, kept silent all the time, thought about something. Then he gathered himself and went to his wife and child. The wife forgave him and accepted him back. After a while, he got a job, broke off relations with former "friends". Today, I again came to the icon  of the Mother of God "Quick to Hear”, and again with tears, but with tears of gratitude.
Anastasia
Orthodox newspaper Yekaterinburg

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: