Αναζήτηση αυτού του ιστολογίου

Δευτέρα 28 Μαρτίου 2022

Christi anity exists where there is a living relationship with the Living God.

 


Christi anity exists where there is a living relationship with the Living God.


This is not a theory. This is practice. 


And because my heart knows and has experienced the touch of God…whenever I feel a deficit of this living relationship, it gives me great pain, it makes me suffer, and I keep searching for Him.


We know the words of the Lord: “seek, and you shall find”. 


Thus, if we haven’t found Him, it is because we haven’t truly sought Him with our entire being. 


We must give our all in pursuit of God.


However, let us not make the mistake of thinking that this will be a source of suffering for us. 


Just the opposite - it will give us tremendous happiness and joy, because the One we are seeking is Himself the source of love, happiness and all that is good. 


Archpriest Theodore Gignadze

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: