Αναζήτηση αυτού του ιστολογίου

Τρίτη 12 Νοεμβρίου 2019

The pilgrim Nikolay Rebrov tells the following:

The pilgrim Nikolay Rebrov tells the following:


“Optina didn’t have a hotel back then, and the pilgrims spent the night in the church. One pilgrim laid a mattress just under the icon of the Mother of God, but he did not get a blanket, and he could not sleep from the cold. And then the Nun came up to him in the middle of the night and covered him with a warm scarf. He woke up in the morning, looking for someone to give the handkerchief to, and suddenly he would run. He ran to me, jumped on one leg and ran around me three times. I was taken aback: “Brother, what’s wrong with you?” And he says overjoyed: “I was lame! Do you understand? And now I can run and jump. ” They sent this pilgrim to the elder, and the elder said that this nun was the Mother of God herself. ”

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: