Αναζήτηση αυτού του ιστολογίου

Τετάρτη 9 Ιανουαρίου 2019

The story of the old woman and the three most important prayers



The old one - now she is 80 years old - nun Stephanie of St. Stephan's monastery, near Ohrid, says:

“Last year I was at the feast of Saint Erasmus (2 June according to the old calendar) and helped there as best I could. When the guests parted, I stayed overnight. And at night two people appeared to me in a dream and stood on either side of me. About one of them, which looked like Vladyka, I thought it was holy Erasmus. He addressed me: “Are you sleeping, nun?”

I replied that I was tired and had to lie down. Then he continued: “What prayers do you read?” I said: “I am illiterate and old, and I pray to God as I can, in my own way.” And he told me: “It is necessary to read as often as possible“ Our Father ”,“ Our Lady of the Virgin, rejoice ”and“ I Believe ”. I agreed and began “Our Father”, and they began to pray with me. Then - "The Virgin Mary, rejoice," and they, too, with me. “Now read“ I Believe, ”the elder told me. I started, but since I didn’t know very confidently, they began to read loudly, and I followed them. After that, I was once again ordered to have these three prayers read several times daily. And they disappeared. And I woke up and crossed myself. Now I read these three prayers more than once every day. ”

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: