Αναζήτηση αυτού του ιστολογίου

Δευτέρα 28 Ιανουαρίου 2019

Parable of the monk Simeon Athos ARTIST EFOSHKIN SERGEY

A young man came to a wise Elder and said: 
“I want my spiritual eyes to open so that I could see the world as it is!” 
- And you are not afraid of what you will see? - asked the elder. 
- No, not scared! 

The elder touched his eyes and asked: 
- Well, what do you see now? 

The young man looked and said: “I see animals, like people! 
- And this is because animals by their actions often act like humans! 

Then the Elder touched the eyes of the young man again and asked: 
- And now, what do you see? 
He looked around and exclaimed: 
- I see,  people like animals!
“And this is because people often behave like animals, and you saw them as people until your eyesight cleared!” 
- But it’s really scary to see, Father! Tell me how do you see it? 
- I see everyone as my children, son! the elder replied. 
- And what are these eyes, elder? 
- This is the eyes of love, son, but you must get them yourself! 

The eyes see everything, the heart understands everything and only LOVE endures everything. 

Parable of the monk Simeon Athos 
ARTIST EFOSHKIN SERGEY

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: