Αναζήτηση αυτού του ιστολογίου

Σάββατο 6 Αυγούστου 2022

For those who received the crouton from Diveyevo you might be wondering what is the meaning of it. They were consecrated in the pot of the St. Seraphim of Sarov.

 



For those who received the crouton from Diveyevo you might be wondering what is the meaning of it. They were consecrated in the pot of the St. Seraphim of Sarov. 

People came to Venerable Seraphim in his cell, located in the forest, from afar, many came hungry. Taking care of them, Seraphim dried croutons from the bread brought to him in a pot and distributed to those who came.

The pot has been preserved. Now crackers are also dried in it and distributed for reinforcement. Naturally, in Father Seraphim's pot, only a part of the croutons is dried, over which a prayer is read, which are then mixed with the rest (according to the principle "a drop of holy water sanctifies the sea").

Here is a miracle story:

I want to tell you about a miracle that recently happened to me. When I woke up, I felt severe pain in my right side. I thought that sciatica was starting again. I smeared it with ointment, put on a bandage, as usual. But in the evening the pain intensified. Rubbed, tied - nothing helped. The pain became unbearable, it was necessary to call a doctor. I understood that I would be immediately admitted to the hospital, but I really didn’t want to. And I decided to endure. But day by day the pain intensified, so that it was impossible to lie down, or sit, or walk. I didn't feel like eating or drinking. All the same, I endured, and in the morning and in the evening, as usual, I prayed. At night, in the second week, the pain became such that there was no longer the strength to endure. And I prayed: "Lord, my strength is no more. Help!"

And then I remembered about the crouton from Diveyevo, consecrated in the pot of the Monk Seraphim of Sarov. This carefully kept bowler pot is now in the altar of the church in Diveyevo. During his lifetime, Father Seraphim gave out crackers to everyone as a blessing, which had healing powers. And now the Diveyevo nuns put crackers into the priest's pot and then distribute them to the pilgrims. And one religious woman brought the crackers to Klin, who gave two crackers to my neighbor, and that one gave me one.

And now, remembering him, I got up forcibly, found a crouton, found a prayer to the Monk Seraphim, knelt down, read it three times and asked the priest to help me. I took a crouton and ate half. I lay down and waited to see what will happen.

This is where a miracle happened to me. I felt that I was hanging about ten centimeters from the bed and did not feel the weight of the blanket. And there is no pain. A black shadow fell over my eyes, and I fell asleep.

I woke up from the doorbell. I got up, went, opened the door, walked back - and then I just realized that there was almost no pain. After a week, the pain completely disappeared, as if it had never existed. At the same time, the usual pain from the hip to the heel in the left leg disappeared. So through prayer to Seraphim of Sarov, I recovered. There is an icon of him in our Sorrowful Church. I immediately went to her to thank Father Seraphim and the Lord.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: