Αναζήτηση αυτού του ιστολογίου

Κυριακή 30 Οκτωβρίου 2022

Father Nikolozi - A Great Teacher of Life



 When I first heard about Monk Gabriel, unfortunately, he had already passed away. I was always regretting that I couldn't meet him and couldn't become his disciple but in my heart I strongly believed that God has always had saints throughout history, and that the chain of saints in Georgia is unbroken. 

Thanks to the Blessed God, I first met Nikoloz Makarashvili, a monk engaged in silence, when we visited and sang at monk Nikolozi's small church. I cannot forget how he looked at me. It was an incredibly loving look. I will never forget this moment in my life. 

After this meeting our ensemble- “Rustavi" travelled to Germany and Holland, where we had to sing with one of the most famous Plastic Theatre of Taiwan. This is a very interesting play and it's known as "Creation of the World" and which was always performed with Hamlet Gonashvili's (Georgia's nightingale) and ensemble "Rustavi" recordings. 

For me this was a huge responsibility, because now I had to sing these songs, that were performed by Hamlet Gonashvili. 

The rehearsals went well, but I was repelled by inner prayer from the envy and bitterness that evil had instilled in one man against me. It put my faith to the test, The first play almost crashed, and my voice was barely audible, but I sang until the end. 

That night at the hotel, I became very ill. 

I fell asleep in the morning and I'm not sure if it was a dream or not; I was standing in Merab Tsintsadze's yard, and monk Nikoloz was speaking to me through an open window. In my heart, I asked: Father Nikoloz, you keep silence, don't you? And why are you violating your vow for my sake? It was an incredible preaching. Amazing words that instilled faith, hope, and love in me. I woke up in the morning completely sleepless, but with an incredible amount of energy. That day, I sang like never before. I was astonished at myself, as if that dark power, which prevented and disturbed me the previous day had disappeared. I had a huge encouragement and motivation, confidence, and determination. And before each song I told myself: 

"God, I am coming to glorify you". 

This was the victory, which I know I have gained from my lovely Lord Jesus by Christ through Saint Nikolozi 

    Georgian Folk Song and Dance State Academic Ensemble „Rustavi," Soloist Singer, David Gvelesiani

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: