Αναζήτηση αυτού του ιστολογίου

Πέμπτη 5 Ιουλίου 2018

Once there was a man who constantly complained about his troubles.....

Once there was a man who constantly complained about his troubles. He could list them day and night, he remembered every one of his troubles. 
"Now," thought the man, "when I appear before the Lord, He will ask me:" Tell me about your suffering, so that I choose a measure of heavenly joys commensurate with your suffering. " 
Therefore, he wrote down all his misfortunes, both large and small, in a separate notebook, so that he would not lose it if he did not lose sight of it in the presentation to God and the joy of paradise. 
And then the man died and appeared before the Lord. And the Lord said to him: 
- Tell me about the joys that you experienced in life. I can not determine without this what extent of paradise  joy you are ready for. 
And the man could not answer anything, because he did not count his joys, but considered only troubles.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: