Αναζήτηση αυτού του ιστολογίου

Τρίτη 15 Μαΐου 2018

Mothers know best - Mom, I don't want to go to church today, I'm not going today!

Mothers know best
- Mom, I don't want to go to church today, I'm not going today!
- No, son, you have to go to church. What, is wrong?
- I'm tired of this! They are all hypocrites. When I look at them, they smile at me, but talk behind my back.
- Well, son, you don't have to pay attention to the people. Get up, get dressed....
- Well, mom, can I not go!?
- Don't be so silly! Get up.
- Well, mom, I have been used in the church. People come up to me only when they need something from me. None of them come up to me and say a kind word. Well can I not go!?
- No, you can't, get up!
- Mom, give me at least one good reason why I have to go to church!
- Well, first of all, you're forty-five years, and secondly, you are the abbot....

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: