Αναζήτηση αυτού του ιστολογίου

Κυριακή 16 Δεκεμβρίου 2018

A little humor:

A little humor:

A man once turned to God: 
"Well, what kind of life do I have?" - he was outraged loudly. 
"I plow at work like an ox. 
Well, what about my wife? Only dinner is on the table 
And in the morning - breakfast. And then 
idle all day , she's too lazy to get dressed! 
Where is justice, Lord, tell me?
And you will solve my problems! " 
" There are no problems," God answered him. 
"After all, there is no one that I could not help. 
I'll change you and your wife sexes. 
And then, you too, sort it out yourselves! " 
" Yes! I agree! Let me rest! ” 
“ Let it be so! ”God sighed heavily ... 
And then it all started for the peasant: 
Cleaning, washing, then sewing the sleeve, wash the 
children, pour the soup  ... , 
Then picking up children from school.
Then in the store ... Like a squirrel - up and down, 
Helping children with Lessons at home.
And at night, sahre the couch with the husband. 
The merry-go-round man endured briefly, 
Only a week and the man wilted. 
He prayed again: "God help 
me ! I didn’t know that the life of a man is paradise! 
Give me back my life, because I’m a woman for a while," 
But God replied: "It's too late! You're pregnant!"

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: