Αναζήτηση αυτού του ιστολογίου

Σάββατο 12 Δεκεμβρίου 2015

THE LOVE OF JESUS CHRIST THAT PASSES ALL HUMAN UNDERSTANDING





 THE LOVE OF JESUS CHRIST
THAT PASSES ALL HUMAN UNDERSTANDING


“Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I have become sounding brass or a clanging cymbal.  And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing.  And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, but have not love, it profits me nothing.  Love suffers long and is kind; loves does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up; does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil; does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.  Love never fails.”  (1 Cor. 13:1-6). 

This young woman has connected with the Spirit of Christ-like love that is the heart and soul of Christ’s ministry to a fallen world.  Her Christian message of love was revealed to her by the Holy Spirit.  Her Christian message of Christ-like love to all of us who claim to be followers of Jesus Christ goes right to the heart and soul of what is missing in the contemporary Christian world. May the Spirit of Christmas, the Spirit of God’s profound love for all human beings, fill our hearts with His presence during this Holy Season. 

Shared by;
+Fr. Constantine J. Simones, Waterford, CT, USA, December 10, 2015, 860-460-9089, cjsimones300@gmail.com



Hey There! I'm Emanuella.
I'm a Christian.
I have been a good Christian most
of my life. It was my identity.

I used to like to tell people how good I was.
How I kept all the commandments.
I thought that was good.
Then I realized something.
I FAILED!!!
"Christian" was just a name I wore.
Kind of like a pretty coat over a dirty body.
It didn't match my "heart."

Here's why.
If you were an Atheist or Agnostic
or anything else and you didn't agree
with me, I would "disdain" you as a person.

I FEEL LIKE A HYPOCRITE. I FEEL DISGUSTING and I
can't take it anymore! I wasn't interested in
being your "Friend."  I just wanted
to CHANGE YOU. I thought that was my
JOB.

Christianity is about being "Like Christ.
Right?  Jesus Loved EVERYONE FIRST.
If they didn't accept what He said, He STILL
LOVED THEM.
It's not my job to change you. I CAN'T!
But it is my job to Love You. That
I CAN!

So, this is an appeal to my
Christian brothers and sisters.
Not All but some.

STOP
THE DAMNATION.
STOP the JUDGEMENT. STOP
the RELIGISM. (The practice of disliking anyone that is
not a member of your Church).

That's NOT OUR BUSINESS. It doesn't matter how
well you can preach, how many Bible verses
you've memorized or how many people
"think" You're "ALL THAT."If you don't have LOVE,
You're NOTHING.
Love is not a chore.  It is a revelation.
 The Christ you serve revealed it in its Purist Form.

Gandhi said:"I like your Christ,
but I do not like Your Christians."
Don't be one of "those."
This is an invitation. START the
LOVE.  JOIN THE
MOVEMENT.

Emanuella

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: