Αναζήτηση αυτού του ιστολογίου

Κυριακή 16 Δεκεμβρίου 2018

God healed an atheist

God healed an atheist 

In the 20th century, in Greece, there was a striking incident with one atheist doctor who, being on the brink of death, found the protection of God Himself! 

“A doctor by profession and a former atheist, Mr. Mathoros, from the village of Aimni, from the island of Evia, was examined. The diagnosis was rectal cancer. His colleagues told him the whole truth. It is a cancer in one of the most severe forms, which usually leads to death. The patient was examined at the Pantocrator Oncology Center in Athens. At this difficult time, he turned his soul and heart to God, in whom he did not believe: 

"God, I did not believe in You," he said "thought it was all fairy tales. I thought that all support is in man and in science. You see, now everything loses its value. Accept my repentance, and if you find me worthy, heal my sickness."

At that moment someone knocked on the door. A young handsome doctor entered. 

"Well, colleague?" he asks Mr Matzoros. 

"What to do, doctor," Mathoros sighed "I'm dying." 

"No, you will not die,"  was the answer he heard. "I take all your illness upon myself."

"I have been a doctor for many years and I know perfectly well what my illness means. Who are you young man?"

"I am the one whom you asked for help," the young doctor answered, and nodding his head went out. 

Mr Matzoros began to search in the corridors of the hospital for this young doctor and asked about him.. Colleagues shrugged in surprise and said that the vision was the fruit of hallucination. Then the patient insisted on re-examination and received new results back: absolutely healthy. Many people have seen these two medical cards: one - with the confirmation of cancer, the other - with the recognition of complete health! ” 

Even in the 21st century, the most real and amazing miracles can happen! All you need is strong faith which can even suddenly appear in an atheist ...

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: