Αναζήτηση αυτού του ιστολογίου

Παρασκευή 11 Οκτωβρίου 2019

– Fr. Seraphim, how did you come to Orthodoxy?

– Fr. Seraphim, how did you come to Orthodoxy?
– I came to Orthodoxy by a long route – through Protestantism and  Catholicism. That was easier for me, since one was a little bit similar  to the other. I didn’t have any acquaintances who were Orthodox. I was  born in 1966 in Prague. Now I’m a priest in the Orthodox Church. My wife  and I have six children. When I was born, my parents didn’t baptize  me—they were atheists at that time...
 Once I ran into a group of  Protestants, and they said to me, “If you want to believe in the Lord,  pray, and perhaps the Lord will show Himself to you, that He exists.”
 I remember how till about age six I used to pray with my mother,  grandmother, and my grandmother’s sister: “O my Guardian Angel, keep my  little soul, so that it would always be good and always love the Lord  God. Keep my soul and body, O Angel, my Guardian.” My suffering after my  parents’ divorce forced me to think: was there a God, or is He only  something from fairy tales? ..

[pravoslavie.ru/english](http://www.pravoslavie.ru/english?fbclid=IwAR07bF2g9jw3PUGdLI6ujBjCViL30zLQ4bvA9fG4RhBmJegLeuycNFnsfuc) // Priest Seraphim Galik – One Soldier on the Field

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: