Αναζήτηση αυτού του ιστολογίου

Σάββατο 8 Φεβρουαρίου 2020

A measure of heavenly joy.



A measure of heavenly joy.

Once there was a man who constantly complained about his troubles. He could list them day and night, he remembered his every trouble.
“Here,” the man thought, “when I stand before the Lord, He will ask me: "Tell Me about your sufferings, so that I will choose a measure of heavenly joys commensurate with your sufferings.”
And therefore, all his sorrows, both large and small, he wrote down in a separate notebook, so as not to miss something inadvertently when reporting to God and not to lose the joy of paradise.
And then that man died and appeared before the Lord. And the Lord said to him:
"Tell me about the joys that you have experienced in life. Without this, I cannot determine to what extent paradise joy you are ready."
And he couldn’t answer anything, because he didn’t count his joys, but counted only troubles.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: