Αναζήτηση αυτού του ιστολογίου

Παρασκευή 18 Οκτωβρίου 2019

Coming Home Finding one's true home in the Orthodox Church



Coming Home
Finding one's true home in the Orthodox Church

The one thing I have learned since my entrance into Orthodoxy is that this is the preserved Church that Christ founded, and the very Church whose first pastors were the apostles themselves. Preserved once and for all, it is neither East nor West, but simply the Church of Christ on this earth.

I no longer feel as though I've embraced the exotic faith of Eastern Christians, but rather immersed myself in the embrace of the Ancient Church. Within the protective walls of the Church of Christ I am as comfortable as though in the city of my birth. Orthodox temples are as familiar to me as the living room of my childhood home, and I am at peace.

With love in Christ,
Abbot Tryphon

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: