Αναζήτηση αυτού του ιστολογίου

Παρασκευή 20 Νοεμβρίου 2020

The Lord sent me to you." The miracle of a child's prayer.


"The Lord sent me to you." The miracle of a child's prayer.

One boy's dad died. Then my mother died. The neighbors took mom to the cemetery, and the boy followed the coffin. And when everyone left, he stayed, sat on the grave and cried. And the boy sent a letter to the Lord, where he wrote: “Lord! Lord! Why don't you come, because mom said that you will come, but you do not come. I am waiting, waiting for You, but You do not come. " And so he was sitting at his mother's grave, crying and saying: "Mom, do you hear, I sent a letter to the Lord, but He does not come." So he sat and cried and finally fell asleep.
Soon a man came, woke the boy up and asked him why he slept here. And the boy told him everything.
"Now," the man said, "the Lord sent me to you." And he took the boy to him and raised him.
You see how you need to ask the Lord and how a child's prayer reaches the Lord.

Hieromartyr Peter (Zverev), Archbishop of Voronezh.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: