Αναζήτηση αυτού του ιστολογίου

Τρίτη 18 Αυγούστου 2026

She will not grow old.SAINT PORPHYRIOS OF KAFSOKALIVITES.




She will not grow old.


Testimony of Mrs. Georgia Samartzi, Athens


A lady I know, Aikaterini, when she was 24-25 years old, the doctors had told her definitively: “You have a very serious gynecological problem and you will never be able to have children.”  In 1986, she went to the Saint and said to him: "Elder, I have decided, I will adopt a child. To have him, to take care of me in my old age... "You know, if you grow old, You will never grow old. This woman, when she told me, wondered: "Why should I grow old? I will always be young? It seems that I will never fall.." She did not understand what the Saint saw with his prophetic gift. 


Ekaterini, in 2017, at the age of 56, was killed in a car accident. This happened 31 whole years after her visit  to the Holy. 


Bibliography. The Holy Porphyrios the Prophet.


Testimonies.


Publications. 


Agios Paulites Holy Cell of Saints Theodores Mount Athos.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: