Αναζήτηση αυτού του ιστολογίου
Τρίτη 18 Αυγούστου 2026
The great power of the Most Holy Theotokos! - As soon as you say Pa....., our Panagia is there!
The great power of the Most Holy Theotokos! - As soon as you say Pa....., our Panagia is there!
Several years ago (it was winter and night), we were walking with a friend in an area quite far from the city and because it was late at night, there was not a human soul! At some point, from a forest opposite us, which was pitch black, loud music was heard as if someone was playing a bagpipe. My friend thought about going to see what was being heard but I stopped him because I felt a stir inside me, as if there was something that was not of God in that forest! I told him to say the Jesus prayer and we moved on! On our way back, passing by the same spot, the demonic music continued! After a while I met a nun friend and when I mentioned it to her she told me that this music was definitely not from God and that we did well to avoid approaching that spot! She even told me that in these moments only the prayer of Jesus Christ can protect us and that if we invoked our Blessed Mother, it would not be enough! Of course I was not reassured by what I heard because I knew very well that evil forces flee with just the name of the Most Holy Theotokos! After a while I visited Father Avraamios,
a very pious Hieromonk in the New Skete of Mount Athos and I mentioned the incident to him. The grandfather then said to me, raising his hands high: "Wouldn't the Blessed Virgin Mary help? You don't have time to say her whole name and as soon as you say Pa..., she's here"!
Her help is truly immediate, as soon as we call upon her with faith!
Great is Her glory and great is Her Holy Grace! Amen!
Miltiadis Tsesmetzis - Educator
Εγγραφή σε:
Σχόλια ανάρτησης (Atom)
Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:
Δημοσίευση σχολίου