Αναζήτηση αυτού του ιστολογίου

Σάββατο 12 Σεπτεμβρίου 2026

The path for all of us is the same: we will all leave this life.


"The path for all of us is the same: we will all leave this life. Yesterday, I, a twenty-year-old, was running down Gorky Street, and tomorrow I might be dying. No metaphors. Am I afraid? Yes, I am. It's an unprecedented situation. But it's also very interesting. There's God, there's eternity. I'm not ready. There's so much negativity. We were sitting with Vanya Okhlobystin on the set of the film "Tsar," getting our makeup done and talking about what we had read and heard about eternal life. The makeup artist said, "Oh, you guys are so funny." I told him, "Just wait until we stand before the Creator; you'll be laughing uncontrollably." Because with our consciences and our lives as they are, we'll have to look God in the eye, the God who gave his life for us on the cross...

Don't be fooled into thinking that after death, only dust will remain of us. All the great scientists are believers. All my doctor friends, who deal with life and death, believe.

There are thousands of testimonies about clinical death that prove there is no end. Einstein didn't doubt the existence of God, nor did Pushkin, Lomonosov, or Mendeleev. And some seventeen-year-old girl says, "I'm not sure your God exists..." But first, you should read, study the issue, and then you can say that. But she doesn't do that; she just talks. It's like getting on the subway, seeing the diagram – a circle with colorful dots. You wave your hand and say, "Oh, it's nothing, I'll just go on my own." And you'll end up riding the Circle Line for the rest of your life."

Petr Mamonov

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: