Αναζήτηση αυτού του ιστολογίου

Παρασκευή 10 Αυγούστου 2018

"Now I need help!"

"Now I need help!" 

When the St. Nicholas Church was being restored in Zelenograd, an old woman of about seventy came to help restore work and told the men that she came to help. They were surprised: "Where can you help us?" She says: "No, put me on some physical work." 

They laughed, and then they saw that she really began to pull something, trying to get up on the most difficult places. They asked what motivated her to do this.

She told me that the other day an old man suddenly came into her room and says: "Listen, how much you asked for help, and now I need help, I need help" ... She was surprised. Then she remembered that the door in her room was closed. In the image, she recognized St Nicholas and realized that it was he who came to her and called her to help. She knew that the Church of St. Nicholas was being restored, and now she came. ...

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: