Αναζήτηση αυτού του ιστολογίου

Πέμπτη 30 Αυγούστου 2018

THE HEAVENLY EDUCATOR




husband of one woman was killed in the war when her two girls were 5 and 6 years old. The widow had to work, and the children were left alone for almost the whole day. The environment around them so spoiled them that they began to steal. 
But the widow was pious. Seeing her powerlessness to raise her daughters well, she brought them to the temple, knelt before the miraculous icon of the Mother of God, and, falling to her knees, turned to the Mother of God with bitter tears and a hot request: 
"Our Lady, You see my grief and my impotence to raise daughters in honesty and faith. I can not do anything with them. I entrust them to you. Do with them what You want, educate them Yourself."
I met them in 15 years. Everyone who knew them, praised them for diligence, goodwill and piety. "And how did the mother manage to raise them so?" - I constantly heard about them from others.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: