Αναζήτηση αυτού του ιστολογίου

Σάββατο 10 Απριλίου 2021

--"And who made God?"--


--"And who made God?"--
A young man visited an elder and asked him:
“How is God like? Is there a God? Please tell me! Do you believe that God exists?”
“Of course and I believe it!” the elder answered.
“And that God created the world, do you believe in that too?”
“Of course and I believe it!”
“And who made God?”
“You did!” answered the elder 
The young man was shocked by the elder’s answer. So he asked him again:
“Elder, I am asking you seriously, yet you answer that I made God?”
“But I am also talking seriously to you”. The elder answered. “Very seriously. Here is why. You, with everything that you ask, indicate that you are not searching to find God as He is. You are looking for a God just like you want him, just like you imagine him, tailor-made for you. This God will have been made by you. He is not the real God.” And the elder added:
“Look for the real God, my child. Accept Him as He is. Do not look for Him as you imagine Him to be.”
-“Try to become as God wishes you to be. Try to understand Him as He is. And love His will as it is”.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: