Αναζήτηση αυτού του ιστολογίου

Δευτέρα 30 Αυγούστου 2021

Τhe feeling of God’s presence.

 



Can’t we apply something of the Gospel? At least we should humble ourselves!

 

“Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on me”. If you pay attention to the meaning of these words, you will humble yourself, become honest and sincere before God.

 

You wake up in the morning? Don’t only think that up until the previous night nothing had happened with you, that you had failed completely, but say instead: “Today a new day has dawned. Hereby, my God, I am making a new start. I am coming to you. Today I am coming back to you. Take me under your wing”.

 

From the minute you wake up to the minute you go to sleep, and from the minute you go to sleep to the time you wake up, you should have this feeling: the feeling of God’s presence. That’s what God wants: our heart and our whole being turned towards Him. That’s what pleases God.

 

 Archimandrite Symeon Kragiopoulos (†)

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: