Αναζήτηση αυτού του ιστολογίου

Δευτέρα 30 Αυγούστου 2021

The humble soul

 



If you seriously engage yourself in the good fight, there comes a time when you will confess, “Dear God, what was the case with me? How could I have lived in such ignorance? How could I have stayed so far from you? How could I have had no clue whatsoever of my pitiful condition?” Coming to the point of such confession is really good. Coming to self awareness, self-knowledge and humility really helps.


No other soul is as likeable to God as a humble soul. A humble soul is repentant and weeps for its sins, but also weeps for the love of God, for the gift of God. And God gives the grace.


Man is the cause of all problems with his wrong attitude towards God, towards himself and his fellow man.


  Archimandrite Symeon Kragiopoulos (†)


 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: