Αναζήτηση αυτού του ιστολογίου

Σάββατο 16 Ιουνίου 2018

Schema-Archimandrite Serafim Romantsov

Schema-Archimandrite Serafim Romantsov paid much attention to keeping the peace of the soul, which is also connected with the hope of the Lord, His forgiving mercy and love, is connected with the consciousness of his own weakness, with the understanding that without His help and support, we are not able to do even small things on the benefit of our soul. "... Have not fulfilled the desire out of weakness, say with a calm spirit:" Have mercy on me, Lord, how helpless I am. " Then came the evil thoughts - again with a calm spirit say: "Lord, deliver me from these." Suddenly, like a cloud, you find sadness and despair, return to the Lord and say to your dull soul: "You are deplorable for me, my soul, and every bit embarrassing me, trust in God."

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: