Αναζήτηση αυτού του ιστολογίου
Τρίτη 29 Σεπτεμβρίου 2026
“I am willing…” (Luke 5:13).
“I am willing…” (Luke 5:13)
When our Lord said, “I am willing,” He revealed His readiness to love, act, heal, and forgive, but it also demonstrated the immediacy of His commitment. However, just like in Pickleball or Tennis, there is no “game” unless there is interaction; you must return the ball served to you.
In other words, God is willing to love you, but are you willing to love Him and be loved?
God is willing to forgive your sins, but are you willing to repent?
God is willing to
lead you, but are you willing to follow?
God is willing to answer your prayers, but are willing to pray?
God is willing to reveal
through Holy Scripture, but are you willing to read?
God is willing to bless us, but are you willing to receive His blessing…or even want it?
In a sense, Christ is more than willing to serve,
but the ball is in your court.
Fr. John
Εγγραφή σε:
Σχόλια ανάρτησης (Atom)
Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:
Δημοσίευση σχολίου