Αναζήτηση αυτού του ιστολογίου

Πέμπτη 26 Απριλίου 2018

"Despondency,"

A woman had a very seriously ill mother. She paid a lot of money to doctors in the hospital, where her mother lay, but the doctors did not know what was happening to her, and could not help. 

One day the woman came to church and talked to the priest: - Father, what should I do? I had a lot work, and I did not notice that my mother was starting to get sick. And now she can not be cured, I spent so much money ... And the priest answered her: "Take your mother home and spend all the time with her!" The woman did so. After a while her mother recovered. The woman asked the priest: "Father, what was my mom's illness? I did everything as you said, and she recovered.' "Despondency," answered the priest. - And this disease can cure only the love of the native person.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: