Αναζήτηση αυτού του ιστολογίου

Δευτέρα 29 Νοεμβρίου 2021

A Doxology by St. Nektarios

 




A Doxology by St. Nektarios

"God, to me, is glory and wealth and boast. He is the sweetest and most pleasant thing. He is my care and my nourishment. Me soul is a creation of the breath of God. My body is the fashioning of God. By divine grace, I am one of God's generation. From God I received my being, and also the ability to move and breathe and to speak.

 

To God I daily entrust my spirit. To God I pray. I live with God, I serve and find myself with God.

 

I am so happy with the great, mighty and living God, Who is the provider of assistance and the worker of good things. He follows whatever I think, say and do. I receive God as the awesome judge of whatever I have done. I have God Who is calm and forgiving, forbearing and greatly merciful, savior and redeemer.

 

I know God Who is the beginning of all things, Who gives good things, Who is the fore-knower, overseer, all-wise, all-knowing, Who knows both the future and the present and the past. I hymn, I glorify, I bless and I supremely exalt the good, holy, righteous and true God.

 

I venerate and worship God Who loves mankind. I believe in God, I hope in God, I love God, Who is the spring of love. My soul and my mind exalt God and find rest. My heart desires God greatly.

 

I confess one Three-sun and Tri-hypostatic God. I proclaim one God: beginningless, everlasting, simple, surpassing-essence and undivided. This Unity and Trinity. These I confess, believe and proclaim.

 

The end, and to the Three-sun Godhead, be kingdom, praise and glory unto the ages of ages. Amen."

 

-St. Nektarios of Pentapolis

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: