Αναζήτηση αυτού του ιστολογίου

Τετάρτη 4 Αυγούστου 2021

"I want you to call me. I also listen and I come ..." .... Miracle of Our Lady

 



We have a personal testimony of the late old woman Makrina, a nun from Portaria, Volos, who narrated it regularly. 

A relatively young lady had suffered a stroke that left her completely paralyzed from the waist down and slightly to her right side. Her mind, however, and her speech were not disturbed at all… From old Makrina, this particular lady had learned, four or five years ago, the wish and constantly invoked, not only the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, but and the Most Holy Theotokos. Thus, lying down and motionless, as it were, with her free left hand, we kept making a rosary in the name of the Virgin Mary, saying and shouting with pain and warmth:

 

 "Most Holy Theotokos, help me." 
"Most Holy Theotokos, save me." 
"My Lady, save me, I am a sinner."

 

After several days of continuous invocations, oh the miracle, one night when she was awake, and was addressing the Virgin Mary with her rosary, she appeared radiant in front of her. Bright as the sun. And she had such beauty that she was dazzled, not only by her divine radiance, but also by her indescribable beauty. Her stature was majestic, celestial and incomprehensible. While behind her a multitude of orders of angels and archangels appeared very clearly. At the same time she had the visible feeling that with her divine presence the Virgin Mary covered the whole world.

And in her sacred awe, admiration and amazement, she heard Her heavenly voice asking her.

 

- What do you want, Maria, my child? (They called her Maria).

 

And that sick but pious Christian, without hesitation, answered Her:

- I want to turn from one side to the other, because I am paralyzed from the middle and down, and I can not. My back is tired from immobility. But I especially want to be saved. I long for my salvation, that is why I cry out to You.


And the Most Holy Theotokos, our sweetest Virgin, who sympathizes with our pains and sufferings, answered her:

 

- I will give you these. And, that's why I came, because you call me every day, from morning till night . 

Because I want you to call me!

Call me constantly.

And I listen and I come ... 

 

It flooded not only the room with its glittering light, and its heavenly scent, but its entire house. All members of her family, according to the testimony of the late old woman, lived this living miracle. And this heavenly fragrance remained diffused for days in the house, and especially in the room of the sick. Maria's face shone with the much grace she received. And not only did she start moving her body, and turning her side with ease, but in a few days she became completely well and got up very healthy ...

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: