Αναζήτηση αυτού του ιστολογίου

Τρίτη 10 Σεπτεμβρίου 2024

SAINT JOHN THE RUSSIAN WORKED A MIRACLE!!!! FATHER JOHNNIS INDASSI !!!!!



SAINT JOHN THE RUSSIAN WORKED A MIRACLE!!!!  FATHER JOHNNIS INDASSI !!!!!

 A faithful boy from Târgu Mures writes to me on July 12th.   His wife, Ramona, was diagnosed with lung cancer.   They also did an MRI and a CT scan.   Everywhere the relentless diagnosis.   People are very loyal.   They asked me if I could come and read prayers to Saint John the Russian and put the Saint's cap on my head. 
  They came from 600 kilometers away. 
  The wife had just left the hospital.   She was very weak. 
  I read them prayers.   They were crying.   The tumor was 8 cm.   I told them: Ramona will be fine and you will come to thank Saint John the Russian.   The girl nodded sadly.
  I gave them a rule of the Prayer of the Theotokos and the Akathistos of St. John the Russian every night. 
  They went to Greece to the island of Evia and worshiped the relics of Saint John.   Ramona during the prayer to Saint John saw on the wall a living image with the face of the Saint. 
  On September 4, Ramona's husband writes to me.   They went for a CT scan and the doctors found no more cancer.   It was the size of a pin head.   It's scientifically impossible to disappear like that, the doctor said admiringly. 
  I was written to publish this miracle so that all would believe in the power of God poured out on His saints. 
  Thank you, Saint John the Russian!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: