Αναζήτηση αυτού του ιστολογίου

Τρίτη 19 Φεβρουαρίου 2019

Snake (of envy and hatred)

Snake (of envy and hatred) 

Once a snake chased a butterfly and chased her day and night. Fear gave the butterfly strength, it beat its wings and flew farther and farther. And the snake did not get tired to crawl on its heels. On the third day, a weakened butterfly felt that she couldn’t fly anymore, she sat down on a flower and asked her pursuer: 

- Before you kill me, can I ask you three questions? 
- It’s not in my habit to provide such opportunities to victims, but oh well, we will consider this as your death wish, you can ask. 
- Do you eat butterflies? 
- No ... 
- Did I do something bad to you? 
- No. 
“Then why do you want to kill me?” 
- I hate to watch you fly !!! 

Very often we get offended, we hate each other, we wish our neighbor evil, and we don’t even think about it. But the reason is often in ourselves, just need to look deeper into our heart, and then we can see this snake - “the serpent of envy,” which is one of the main causes of human hatred.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: