Αναζήτηση αυτού του ιστολογίου

Παρασκευή 16 Απριλίου 2021

As I was telling you recently: What does God want?


As I was telling you recently: 

What does God want? 

What does He need?

God doesn’t want anything,

He doesn’t need anything...

But if we still say what He wants - it is only one thing: 

He wants each of us to be with Him, as His child, full of happiness and eternally joyful... 

This is what God wants, 

This is His will...

Based on this, however, I draw the conclusion: what is it that I must do?

If the only thing God wants is for me to be well,

Shouldn’t I ask if there is anything for me to do? Or should I just remain lighthearted?

A person must take responsibility and ask this question. 

And as soon as you ask the question, trust me, the answers will follow...

Our duties will open up for us. 

We will know what it is that we must do. 

Archpriest Theodore Gignadze

Segment from a sermon on April 15, 2021

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: